we produce scooters

Dear  purchase dept. manager   ,
I learn from the internet that your company is a scooter importer . Our company is a
specialized electric & gasoline scooters manufacturer, located in Yongkang, Zhejiang China. High
quality, favorable prices, prompt delivery are our commitment. We have many scooter models for
you to choice, OEM inquiries are also welcome. We wish to establish business relation with your
company.
Pls visit our website mentioned as below for more information about us
If y have interest pls don't hesitate to contact me for most favourable information.
Zhejiang Haers Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd.
TEL: 0086-579-7230708
FAX: 008-579-7230709
http://www.haers.com (home page of stainless steel household products)