Re: snmp 5.1-4 is reporting IPv6 interfaces are down, but they are up

Hi Jan,

> After the upgrade snmp reports that interfaces, which have only an IPv6, are
> "down". Interfaces which have also an IPv4 bound, are reported as "up".
> Working with 5.0.7-1.1 the Interfaces are correctly reported as "up". Is
> there any known issues with snmp 5.1 and IPv6?

Please open a bug using submit@bugs.debian.org. This makes it easier for
me to track this problem. Wes released 5.1.1 yesterday (but the
announcement will be next week, so i'm still waiting before packaging the
new version), do you have a chance to test the new version?

--jochen