IPv6 tunnel problems

Dear Sr.

My name is Giuliano and I am a Debian user from Brazil (sorry about my
english)

I am configuring an IPv6 tunnel to connect to 6bone via RNP2.

The basic setup to test configuration is:

I have 4 machines

The first one is called IPv6_A and has the following configuration:

eth0 - 192.168.0.1 / 24

eth1 - fe80:1000::1/32 - gateway for the first IPv6 LAN

sixbone - logical tunnel interface pointing to IPv4 addr 192.168.0.2.

To configure interfaces I used the /etc/network/interfaces script.

To configure tunnel I used the following commands:

ip tunnel add sixbone mode sit remote 192.168.0.2

ip link set sixbone up

ifconfig sixbone tunnel ::192.168.0.2

route -A inet6 add 2000::0/3 sixbone

The second one is linked to the first one to a cross cable via eth0

eth0 - 192.168.0.2 / 24

eth1 - fe80:1000::1/32 - gateway for the second IPv6 LAN

sixbone - logical tunnel interface poinitng toIPv4 addr 192.168.0.1

The same configuration of the first machine was used.

I set the ipv6 packet forwarding for both machines.

The problem is that no machines connected to the IPv6 LANs could pass
throught the tunnel.

I only can use ping6 locally !!!

Could Somebody help me ?

Thanks a lot