Re: ipv6 debian 2.2 and kernel 2.4 apt links

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 08:35:51AM +0200, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:
> [...]

Hey hey,

Finaly I moved to woody without any troubles, and I am very happy
now with the result ;-)

For ipv6 stuff, no problems anymore everything is normal right now.
The only trouble I had yesturday was that I was unable to ping6
the other part of my 6bone tunel ;-).
It was quite late so I am going to check for routes today to paliate
to that problem.

Also for running the ipv6 bind, is the bind 8.3.X with the woody
compatible or shall I move to bind 9 directly ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Xavier Sudre
EMAIL: <xavier@sudre.fr>