Re: ssh and ipv6

Matthew,

	I'll have to actually look through the bugs against OpenSSH but I
can say I am IPv6 enabled via a tunnel and I have as of late had a problem
with delayed connections and frequent disconnects when trying to establish
connections... Not sure if either of these are ones of which you speak of
but I don't experience them on my non-IPv6 enabled machines runnin the
same version...

	Again I'll take a look at the bug reports in between trying to get
my bugs clear'd against my packages and let you know personally my findings
related to them...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	(IPv6 Network Administrator for NTT MCL, Inc by day,
		Debian maintainer by nite :)

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |