Re: Possibility of moving package fcitx-imlist under Debian Input Method Team

> Hi,
>
>> In order to make the maintenance of input-method-related packages easier
>> and
>> more unified, could you please consider putting the package under team
>> maintenance
>> from Debian Input Method Team? Team members can also provide with package
>> upload sponsorship if you think it necessary.
>

> It's a tiny software and not well-known, not widely used one, but it's a
> good idea to maintain by
> team.
> As a migration task, what should I do next for team maintainance?

Currently the fcitx 4.2.9.5 transition is not a blocker (the package
is binNMU-ed already [1]).

To complete the migration, you may prepare a new version and get it
uploaded, in which
the maintainer / uploaders fields are updated. Other changes and fixes
are encouraged
to get included too (such as lintian warning fixes, packaging standard
upgrades or
patches from upstream trunk).

Regards,
Boyuan Yang