Re: Ris: ddtp2.d.n down again but that's ok!

hi.

From: Thomas Vincent <thomas@vinc-net.fr>
Date: 6/10/20 01:48 (GMT+01:00)
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Ris: ddtp2.d.n down again but that's ok!

>> I imagine I should change the warning then. Any suggestion?

>Simply remove it?

ok. I will do.

> I retrieved a list of all translations
> accepted between March 1st and
> April 15th here:
> https://storm.debian.net/grain/JxKdTRSxGHkBwz4Xzzc9Ew

> Andrey and I have started to review all of
> them and we're reopening
> translations for review when we find
> encoding issues.

I dont have permissions to see the grain. I am not a DM.  I would gladly help with the review, if there's a way. Maybe send me a hard copy and I can work from the bottom up? or any other way you might think, if it can be useful and not one more hindrance.

good day,

beatrice

Ps. writing from phone.