Re: Two more

Le 18/09/2012 09:39, Michal Šimůnek a écrit :
2012/9/17 Christian PERRIER<bubulle@debian.org>:
Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):

Three more languages (French, Czech and Portuguese) are waiting for
one package to reach testing and another (Spanish) is waiting for three packages.

Done for French and Portuguese.

Still waiting for Czech (linux-latest is missing) and Spanish (nova
and sysvinit missing: both on their ways).

linux-latest was send on 08-212012, please see #685501

Yes, I know it was sent. Unfortunately, I have no news from the package maintainers as of now, this is what I meant.