Re: Downloading all the po files

Quoting Andrew Smith (asmith16@littlesvr.ca):

> Actually I thought they were all upstream sourced translations. Does

These PO files are taken from the Debian source packages. So they
include both upstream and Debian translations

> that mean that none of the files in "debian" subdirectories are in
> the upstream packages?

Most of the time, they aren't. Translation files in debian/ are 99% of
the time debconf translations so they are Debian-specific material.

Another Debian-specific material is also translation files in "native"
packages (apt, dpkg, etc.)