Re: Missing translation (was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the lilo package

On 14/06/2008, at 11:34 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

I'm never happy about lost translations, but this one worries me more,
because lilo is so important in the instalation process. I hope this

It is not that important, actually. Debian now uses GRUB by
default. So, installing lilo is user's choice after the initial
install...or an expert choice in the installer (but then prompts are
those from lilo-installer, which is a component of D-I).

Thanks for explaining that. It's a relief to know the missing translation wouldn't affect many users.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n