Re: [D-I] dpkg master branch for i18n switched to git

Hello,
On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 02:32:21PM +0200, Stefano Canepa wrote:
> Il giorno dom, 09/09/2007 alle 22.56 +0930, Clytie Siddall ha scritto:
> > On 09/09/2007, at 7:28 PM, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

> > > Could you update http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg/GitUsage
> > > accordingly? It does not have the user part, it has a ".git" at the
> > > and and ommits the final "dpkg".
> > >
> > > Also it would be nice if you could specify the host key for
> > > git.debian.org (i.e. alioth.debian.org) in the same wiki, took me some
> > > hunting around to find it.
> >
> > I've only just got it working, once, Helge: I don't understand it
> > well enough to add information to the wiki. But perhaps one of the
> > people who offered me help could do that.
>

> I take the time to modify the git command on the wiki page. I cannot
> understand the key problem reported by Helge.

My "key" problem is that the wiki currently gives an incomplete and
thus non-working command to retrieve the git tree for people intending
to commit (i.e. with an account on alioth).

But I see it has already been changed, so the issue is resolved.

Finally it still would be nice if you could include the fingerprint
for git.debian.org.

Greetings

             Helge