Re: DDTP - choose a description to translate

On 5/31/07, Igor Stirbu <igor.stirbu@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I suppose it can be useful to choose a description
to translate with a command similar to this:

GET xchm ro.UTF-8

As I recall, it is possible, I just don't remember how (you can dig
through the source if you like). However, the DDTSS does allow you to
type  a package name and fetch it for translation. It does so by
downloading the untranslated sections from the website, which is easy
for a program but a bit more complicated for human.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/