Re: Adding spellchecker stats to existing d-i stats

On 28/04/2006, at 9:09 AM, Davide Viti wrote:

I'd be interested in adding infos obtained with the spellchecker to
the statistics pages, so that everytime a new error is spotted translators
know about it.

It's a very useful suggestion, but you said in your previous mail that because Alioth runs Sarge, there is no aspell-vi installed, I'm assuming because Sarge did not support Vietnamese.

Can we install on that machine aspell-vi, and the aspell dictionaries available for other newly-supported and soon-to-be-supported languages, so we can review them more effectively as part of the D-I stats?