Re: Rewording of NM-corner (WAS: Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006)

On 2006/04/06, at 19:35, Frans Pop wrote:
Please stop this "member" nonsense, you are rapidly starting to become a troll. Any points that you have wanted to make were clear about 6 mails ago. The rest is repetition. Please accept that the consensus is against
you and move on.

Do you want to see the list of mails that approve a change in _wording_ against the list of mails that agree with the status quo ?

I am not making "grave" interpretation errors and the terms are synonynous in your mails, in the constitution and in the NMP glossary. I think you are the one who is quickly becoming a troll.

Jean-Christophe Helary