Re: error: 'inet_addr' was not declared in this scope

On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 12:26 +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> [CC me please]
>
> Hi all,
>
>   I am trying to fix the latest gdcm upload. It currently fails on
> hurd-i386 with:
>
> gdcmULConnectionInfo.cxx:73:61: error: 'inet_addr' was not declared in
> this scope
>
> ref:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=gdcm&arch=hurd-i386&ver=2.2.0-7&stamp=1332169758
>
>   Since I do not have access to a hurd marchine, could someone please
> tell me where the inet_addr symbols is defined ?

>From the header files:
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h
extern in_addr_t inet_addr (__const char *__cp) __THROW;

Regarding access to a Hurd box you might contact Thomas Schwinge or
Richard Braun for public Hurd boxes, see
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/public_hurd_boxen.html