Re: Qt 6 on X32 and HPPA ports: upstream requiring proof of usage

> On 3 Feb 2023, at 11:25, Thorsten Glaser <tg@debian.org> wrote:
>
> Sam James dixit:
>
>> By the way, someone showed me
>> https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2023-February/043594.html,
>
> This is conflating 32-bit architectures with 32-bit time_t.

It's not conflating anything, I'm aware of the distinction. I was just
taking the opportunity to bring it up wrt Qt portability.

(And because we still need to figure out plans for the transition
in the Linux world. Indeed, I wish there'd been a hard switch
in glibc years ago, but that ship has sailed.)