Re: Which Gigabyte Network Cards are supported?

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 10:20:00AM +0700, Lothar Scholz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to add a faster Ethernet Card to my C3700.
> Which PC cards are supported?
>
> Realtek, 3COM, all the cards that run on Intel Linux?

i bought a whole pile of gigabit cards a couple months ago, i don't
recall which ones worked out of the box. i'd recommend grabbing a tg3
or e1000 from ebay, as those are what shipped on newer PA hardware, and
so is well-tested.

but, yeah, in general, if it doesn't work, it's easily fixable, as long
as it's a linux supported chipset.

regards, kyle