Re: HTCondor 23.3.0

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for the advice on the routine-update package. I did not know that it exists.

Until such time as someone will advocate for me to become a Debian Maintainer, I will have to ask someone to sponsor my condor upload each month.

Diane does not have permission to commit directly to the condor repository. I had to commit her last change.

Thanks again, ...Tim