Farewell

Dear Haskell Team,

after a few years of inactivity in Debian, I finally drew the
consequences, and resigned from the project. The Debian Haskell Group
was my last significant contribution to Debian, and I’m fond of the
work we (and later you) did. It’s good to see that new people (Felix,
Boyd) are joining and the team is reasonably healthy. Keep it going!

Among my now orphaned packages is arbtt, a Haskell program. I have a
bit of hope that one of you, or the whole group, might adopt it. I’m
still active and upstream and will try to help where I can.

Also, of course, there are my non-Haskell packages that look for a new
maintainer now:
gtk-vector-screenshot, libnss-gw-name, local-apt-repository,
pidgin-blinklight, screen-message, unicode-screensaver

Cheers,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner • nomeata@debian.org • https://j.oach.im/