Midimory to Debian

Hi all,

I have a small nice game, a "concentration" game using tones:
   https://hackage.haskell.org/package/midimory
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOlR73h2uII

People keep asking me to play that game on their machines (without knowing about Haskell or GHC). Thus my question: What can I do to get it, e.g. into Debian?

As far as I know, precondition for inclusion in Debian-Haskell is that all imported packages must be in Debian, too. Right? The game relies on wxhaskell, that is, wxhaskell must be in Debian.

The game does not produce sound by itself. Instead it sends MIDI commands via ALSA sequencer. That is, there must be some MIDI synthesizer running somewhere already, say TiMidity or fluidsynth. Also someone has to decide with which of the running synthesizers the game should connect. But I think most people expect that they click on a game icon and then sound will work immediately. How to do that?