Re: Where's haskell-hgl?

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 20.08.2013, 20:38 -0430 schrieb Ernesto
Hernández-Novich:
> On Tue, 2013-08-20 at 18:18 -0430, Ernesto Hernández-Novich wrote:
> > Hi group.
> >
> > I couldn't find haskell-hgl in the projects' DARCS repository.
> >
> > It's named haskell-hgl, building libghc6-hgl-{dev|doc|prof} on Squeeze,
> > but seems to me it didn't make it into Wheezy.
> >
> > I'd like to bring it back to life. Shall I start from scratch?

the darcs repos of removed packages, including haskell-hgl, are at
darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/old/
so better use that repo as your starting point, and move it
to /darcs/pkg-haskell when you think it is ready.

It seems that upstream does not care about the package too much. If you
care, maybe you want to step up as the upstream maintainer, pushing your
changes to Hackage so that everyone profits?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner