Re: Release Update - Upgrades, deep freeze info, BSPs

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 14.11.2010, 19:25 +0000 schrieb Neil McGovern:
> We would also like help with letting everyone know what a great release
> Squeeze will be, via the New In Squeeze page.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/NewInSqueeze

anyone up to writing a few notes about Haskell there? Main points are
the haskell platform and the ABI-based dependency system (although the
latter is actually not so important for stable releases), and maybe some
interesting new packages (gitit, bluetile, happs).

Greeting,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner