someone adopt my 2 packages

Dear Hamradio-Team,

with lot's of help from Kamal and other sponsors over the past years, I've taken care of two tiny packages: ebook2cw and ebook2cwgui

Not being a software developer, updating the packages took me a lot of time and with the changed workflow (ebook2cw is now under version control on salsa) it begins growing over my head.

The source-code for both packages is very mature and updates are rare. With 100 (ebook2cw) and 70 (ebook2cwgui) reported installs (popcorn), it seems worthwhile that someone more capable than me looks after them in the future. (Feel free to remove me as "uploader" for these packages.)

73 de Christoph
DK5CF