Re: Comments regarding liquid-dsp_1.3.2-1_amd64.changes

Re: Paul Richards Tagliamonte 2019-12-25 <[🔎] E1ikF2f-000IvT-JY@fasolo.debian.org>
> I'm going to accept these changes through NEW (they're fine and I think this is
> safe-ish for the archive), but as I noted in the Salsa MR[1], last time this
> was uploaded it was dcut cancel'd because of the SONAME bump (*technically*
> this is an uncorrdianted transition -- abet only for 2 leaf packages, so I mean
> *meh*), I don't think the release team will be /that/ upset).
>
> I was hoping Tim could have finished it out and un-bumped the SONAME,
> but the changes have been outstanding long enough where I think
> you're right to merge and upload them.

Heh, nice to see you on the other side of the table for that question
after you had already worked on it in the ham team. :)

The soname bump is really necessary because some functions changed
signature, https://github.com/jgaeddert/liquid-dsp/commit/22ccf5fb34a5a4253d984b2f1f81c67b7aa6eab7

> We should bump the two r-deps and let release team know just as
> a courtesy.

I've already cherry-picked the necessary bits for CubicSDR.

And as for uncoordinated... that's what experimental is for...

73 and thanks,
Christoph