Updating Aprx Release and Package Info

Greetings,

I'm the current maintainer of Aprx after Matti hasn't been able to commit to being the primary developer on the project for some time. I've been spending the last ~2 years cleaning up the code and updating Aprx to current APRS standards.

It just came to my attention that Aprx has apparently been included in Debian/Ubuntu repositories, which is awesome, but I'd like to see it come up to date with my bug fix releases since the posted v2.08svn593.

What is the best process for:
1) Getting the homepage link in the package (https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/aprx) updated to http://thelifeofkenneth.com/aprx/

2) Getting the package source updated to the currently released v2.9.0

3) Pushing updates with subsequent tagged releases in the future

I have essentially no experience with Debian packaging beyond running make make-deb and posting .deb files for download, but I'm catching up.

Thanks