my first package

Hi OM's

as I have said before, I have just started fiddling with debian
packaging.

So, for an exercise and while reading a lot of docs I have created a new
package for acfax. Also I selected this package because I can not make
it run on my debian squeeze (crashes because can not find /dev/mixer -
probably i have to fill a bug report).

Anyway below is the changelog for the new package:

acfax (981011-14.2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * Non-maintainer upload
  * Create patch for Imakefile. Not to use /dev/mixer
  * Changed Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends} (closes:
#692723)
  * Added a watch file
  * Updated standards-revision to 3.9.4.0

Is there anyone willing to test it and report any
problems/errors/mistakes i have done/etc ????

73
Apostolos, SV1LJJ