Is the hamlib deb package orphaned?

Hi,

Is the hamlib deb package orphaned? Joop, are you still in charge of it?

I've seen the error "orphaned-package-should-not-have-uploaders"[1]
on the lintian page[2].
[1] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/orphaned-package-should-not-have-uploaders.html
[2] http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/packages@qa.debian.org.html#hamlib

The current maintainer is "Debian QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>"
according to BTS[3]. Should it be set to Debian Hamradio Maintainers,
unless someone would like to stand in for?

NB: I know next to nothing to the administrativa of debian packages :-(

[3] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=hamlib

BTW, there's a new upstream version 1.2.10 available. It fixes #543465,
and the new features will be most likely expected by users of gpredict,fldigi,...

Cheers
--
Stephane - F8CFE