gmfsk & fldigi

Hello all:

I've been following the thread on fldigi (it's also in QST last month here in the US) and wondering if we can take some of the neat things that fldigi has and put them into gmfsk.  For me, gmfsk has continued to improve over the years and I simply like the way it works.  It's the first ham package that would work on just about every computer I installed it on.

If it would help, I would do beta tests (as long as it won't bork my stable dapper system) and try to dig out any remaining bugs and report back to this list or the hackers directly.

Thanks, and thanks again to Hammish for this fun program!

73
jaye, ke6sls