Re: fldigi_1.30-1_i386.changes is NEW

Op maandag 5 maart 2007 13:03, schreef Hamish Moffatt:
> Joop,
>
> libfltk1.1-dev asks on install if you want the compatibility symlinks .h
> -> .H .. and fldigi won't compile without them.
>
> Thus it's likely to fail on the autobuilders, as the default is no.
>
> And it doesn't seem to compile on 64-bit:
>
> Compiling src/rigcontrol/FreqControl.cxx
> src/rigcontrol/FreqControl.cxx: In function 'void cbSelectDigit(Fl_Widget*,
> void*)': src/rigcontrol/FreqControl.cxx:53: error: cast from 'void*' to
> 'int' loses precision src/rigcontrol/FreqControl.cxx:55: error: cast from
> 'void*' to 'int' loses precision
>
> 1.31 just came out btw.

Thanks,

I have attempted another build, casting is now from void* to 'long int', which
should work okay for you. I have also remove the last *.h references in the
code. If you can build this, I will send upstream a patch... Here are the
URL's:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pa4tu/tmp/fldigi_1.31-1.dsc
http://www.xs4all.nl/~pa4tu/tmp/fldigi_1.31-1_i386.changes
http://www.xs4all.nl/~pa4tu/tmp/fldigi_1.31-1_i386.deb