Re: Here is the lsmod ....ubuntu 5.10 having problem with ax25

On Mar 24, 2006, at 3:02 PM, Johnny wrote:

I tried the Ubuntu list and they said to ask here at Debian-ham list

Did you try the suggestion I made in response to your message to the qrplinux list?

On linux-hams, there were numerous reports of AX25 problems with some of the 2.6 kernels prior to 2.6.14. I seriously recommend that you upgrade to a newer kernel. You can download a 2.6.14 or later kernel from linux.kernel.org, copy your existing /boot/config-2.6* file to / usr/src/linux-** and build a deb using make-kpkg (included in kernel- package).

Bob, N7XY