wiki for debian-hams package maintainence

Hi all,

With a bit of spare time while at linux.conf.au 2006 this week
(in New Zealand, despite the .au) I've created a package on the Debian
wiki for our debian-hams group maintenance.

Mostly I wanted a place to keep the current Uploaders: line, but I've
also included some links I hope are useful. Including a link to the
hamradio package list in Ubuntu, which is quite interesting reading.

It's at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianHams ; feel free to edit
according to standard wiki protocol.

I'm hoping to look at the wsjt package this week too, unless someone
else has beaten me to it.

73
Hamish