Re: ARRL's LoTW with Debian Sarge

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 02:52:08PM -0700, John Mock wrote:
> I hope this helps and maybe someone can generate a Debian package for
> this, as it's not exactly straightforward (and thus help out those of
> us who have clearly chosen not to run Windows by having a non-Intel
> achine).

It sounds like they've released full source code then, if you got it to
compile on your PPC. I was halft expecting a binary only solution, so
that's great news.

I volunteer to work on a package, but I'm out of the country for another
week so I won't be able to on it for a while, so if somebody else wants
to go ahead please do.

Hamish (currently in G-land).