RE: Congrats Bdale!

>>BTW, with all the problems CT and other contest loggers have with real
time
>>keying under Win2k, a small Linux system for contests would make many
>>amateurs and contesters in particular consider Linux as an alternative for
>>their ham activities. After all, who wants to carry along a high-end
>>computer just for contest logging?

Very good point Peter.  But anything that is done it needs to be file level
"compatible" with Windows at some level since the log file would probably
be needed there at some time.  At this point in time ADIF would make sense
but I have to wonder if the community shouldn't start to think in terms of
XML.

Cheers,
-rick
k7log