Re: QSSTV in incoming

On Wednesday 01 August 2001 15:33, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 12:18:49AM +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> > Qsstv is in incoming. I had to redo the upload because of incomplete
> > files. Sri abt that. Hopefully it will show up in unstable soon.
>
> Cool. Does it compile with the latest qt and g++? (Does it still use qt?)
>
> I remember spending quite a while on it back in the 2.x days
> modifying the code to work with the latest changes to g++ (2.95) etc.
>

> Hamish

    Greetz,

The snapshot (5.0f) uses qt2.3. I am running beta kde so I have qt's and it
compiled without a problem.

Which qsstv was debianized? Snapshot or stable?

btw, I finally got message from Johan. His net was dead and just got it
working after the cables were repaired.

I finally tweeked my local clock and have qsstv working very well xmit/rcv,
but the VIS doesn't function at all. It also has a couple little bugs I plan
on investigating to help this code mature.

Great to have slow scan for linux!

tatah and 73

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user \/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.