Re: session manager

On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 05:03:40PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> Andreas Jellinghaus told me on the Linuxtag event lastw eekend that Red Hat
> has made a lot of modifications to the session manager of gnome so that it
> does actually work (so for example, you can say: "Save my session now").
>
> Can you look into that and maybe incorporate the changes in the Debian
> package?

I'm happy to incorporate patches that improve functionality- although I'd
prefer them to be integrated upstream if that's a sane proposition, and keep
the number of Debian-specific patches down (and limited to Debian-only
things).

SRH
--
Steve Haslam, Validation Engineer, ARM Ltd, Cambridge UK     +44-1223-400677
steve.haslam@arm.com