Plea for maintainers

Hi again people,

First things first. gnome-libs 1.0.10 has finally been released, and
I'm building it atm.

Second, I've had a look through my apt package list, and quite a few
packages *still* list Jim Pick as the maintainer, despite him having
given them away. That means no upload with the new maintainer name in
over a month.

This is bad because in some cases, the last few uploads have been
dodgy NMUs by me or Jules- For example, I happened across a Prority:
Grave bug against libghttp1 today which related to a faulty upload by
me. The silly thing was, it had been fixed in the next upload, but
no-one had noticed this or marked it as such in the bug. And today, I
had to field *another* report of gnome-control-center specifying the
wrong filename for eeyes in the MIME actions....

It's possible that people have made uploads to the gnome.org package
area, but not potato. Which is fine, but confusing for the BTS. And if
those uploads have included real changes, they ought to be put in
potato too. Further, some packages such as "gnome-user-guide-en"
aren't in potato at all, atm.

I'm enclosing Jim's message, since the mailing list archive doesn't
extend this far back. Since this time I've adopted orbit from
xtifr. Sorry to be a nag, but I like to keep things tidy :}...

----- Forwarded message from Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> -----