Re: SOLVED: Re: Slink icewm-gnome and root window clicks

>> "BE" == Boris Erdmann <boris@erdmann.com> writes:

BE> I had to change the following line in the preferences file:

BE> # Bitmask of root window button click to use in window manager
BE> UseRootButtons=0 # [0-255]

BE> It was set to "255". I dont know if "0" is the right value, but at
BE> least it works: Now usual clicks produce gnome popups and
BE> ctrl-alt-clicks produce icewm popups.  This is at least the
BE> behaviour i remember from the changelog of icewm.

Could you find out, what this value exactly means, and if 0 is a save
value? Looks like a bit mask.

If it doesn't have side effects, I can make that change to the
icewm-gnome package and a bugreport has to be filed to fix the potato
version.

Ciao,
	Martin