Re: RFS: golang-github-go-git-go-git [RC] & dependencies

Maytham Alsudany <maytha8thedev@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Simon,
>
> On Wed, 2024-03-27 at 16:30 +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
>> Hi -- happy to sponsor this -- are they in git on salsa for me to build
>> and sign and upload, or what shape are they in?
>
> They all ready to sign and upload. I see you've already uploaded
> sha1cd and knownhosts.
>
> Remaining:
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-go-git-go-billy

Uploaded.  For future fixes, you may want to bump copyright years for
debian/* files to avoid this lintian complaint:

X: golang-github-go-git-go-billy source: update-debian-copyright 2021 vs 2024 [debian/copyright:11]
N:
N:   The most recent copyright year mentioned for files in ./debian lags behind
N:   the year in the timestamp for the most recent changelog entry.

/Simon