Re: RFS: golang-github-go-git-go-git [RC] & dependencies

Hi Simon,

On Wed, 2024-03-27 at 17:14 +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> I wonder if the sha1cd test data is copyrighted and licensed as per
> upstream's claims, but I have no fact to speak against the claim either
> so I will merely make this comment about it.

Your concerns are valid, so I've done some digging and found that shattered-1.pdf and shattered-
2.pdf come from https://shattered.io, and sha-mbles-1.bin and sha-mbles-2.bin come from
https://github.com/SHA-mbles/SHA-mbles.github.io

I've confirmed that the sha-mbles files are licensed under Expat (and will add that to d/copyright),
but I cannot find a license nor copyright for shattered, nor any contact information. Should I
repack sha1cd to remove the shattered files?

> I only took a look at the first package below, but the added
> dependencies made it too complicated for me to build right now.  Maybe
> more later...

You'll probably want to look at and build go-billy and go-git-fixtures first.

Thanks,
Maytham