Re: RFS: golang-github-go-webauthn-webauthn

On 1/13/24 10:50 PM, Maytham Alsudany wrote:
If you're using sbuild, use --extra-package, or if you're using 'gbp
buildpackage', use --extrapackages, and pass the paths to the B-D debs.

sbuild seems to be working here. (gbp still failed its satisfy depends step, not sure why.)

When building golang-github-go-webauthn-webauthn, I get this test failure:

github.com/go-webauthn/webauthn/webauthn
   dh_auto_test -O--builddirectory=_build -O--buildsystem=golang
cd _build && go test -vet=off -v -p 16 github.com/go-webauthn/webauthn/metadata github.com/go-webauthn/webauthn/protocol github.com/go-webauthn/webauthn/protocol/webauthncbor github.com/go-webauthn/webauthn/protocol/webauthncose github.com/go-webauthn/webauthn/webauthn
=== RUN   TestProductionMetadataTOCParsing
metadata_test.go:97: Get "https://mds.fidoalliance.org": tls: failed to verify certificate: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
--- FAIL: TestProductionMetadataTOCParsing (0.14s)
=== RUN   TestConformanceMetadataTOCParsing
metadata_test.go:140: Post "https://mds3.fido.tools/getEndpoints": tls: failed to verify certificate: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
--- FAIL: TestConformanceMetadataTOCParsing (0.15s)

I think it's probably best to skip this test, because the web resource may not be accessible (especially on Debian's buildds).