Re: Access to Debian Go's Salsa group page

Dear Raul,

> My name is Raul, and I am working to have a Go dependency packaged for
> Debian [1]. I have just requested access to Debian Go's Salsa group page
> (username: rcheleguini), and I kindly ask to be reviewed and approved.

Welcome! While you wait for access on Salsa to be granted by a DD, I'll
chip in with some feedback on the package itself.

It builds perfectly on my machine with a few minor Lintian complaints. I
think you can simplify the description in debian/control a bit, as it's
currently copied from the upstream README - for instance, there is no
need to specify a minimum version of Go since we always make sure that
it will be compatible on Debian.

Best wishes,

Sebastian