[RFS] golang-github-msteinert-pam 1.1.0-1

Hi,

As a part of packaging the soju IRC bouncer, I've prepared an update for the golang-github-msteinert-pam packaged and pushed it to Salsa:

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-msteinert-pam/-/tree/debian/sid

This package has been orphaned since 2018[0] and has no current reverse dependencies. I've done my best to bring the package up-to-date following [1] and others. Could someone please review those changes and upload it to unstable if they look good?

[0]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=889223
[1]: https://go-team.pages.debian.net/workflow-changes.html

I'd also appreciate if someone changed the Salsa default branch to debian/sid and deleted the pristine-tar branch. I don't have permissions to do that myself.

thanks in advance,
Taavi