Re: please review golang-github-oras-project-oras-go

Hi,

Am Tue, Feb 08, 2022 at 11:24:28PM +0800 schrieb Shengjing Zhu:
> Nilesh Patras is right. We use the import path to construct the source
> package name.
> This library's import path is oras.land/oras-go[1], not
> github.com/oras-project/oras-go.
>
> [1] https://github.com/oras-project/oras-go/blob/v1/go.mod#L1
>
> So I think you need to run
>
>   dh-make-golang -allow_unknown_hoster oras.land/oras-go

Thanks a lot for this hint.  I hope I did everything right now and
ITPed the package (#1005213).  I'd be happy if you could do a quick
review of

    https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-oras-oras-go

before I upload.  There is one stumbling stone for me that lintian
suggests replacing XS-Go-Import-Path by Go-Import-Path but if I do so
the build fails which makes me wondering whether there is another issue.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de