Re: more depreciated patches

> gotom,
>     I checked through the debian/patch directory and the following
> patches are all in glibc-2-2-branch for sure and should be removed
> from debian glibc cvs...

Speaking of clean up patches. I have two patches in testing for hppa
that I should post to the list... though they are critical patches
that will require more testing on my part.

The first involves fixing jmpbuf on hppa, and the second changes
the definition of mcontext_t to a typedef of sigcontext.

Any recommendations for a program that stresses or tests the validity
of setjmp and longjmp? Anything that uses libst? :)

c.