OpenJUMP

OpenJUMP currently is obsolete in sid and I think that it is difficult
to support in its current form: JAI dependency, tons of JAR embedded
in the repository and all the usual Java folks craps around.
So I'm going to ask for removing in wheezy if none will raise his/her
hand in decent time to take serious maintainance responsability on
his/her shoulder and update it to a current version.

That suggests also me a general consideration about java related
packages: packaging efforts not worth but for rare cases.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine