Re: [DebianGIS] Re: Status package revised

Hi Petter,
I've done some work on the musmap (http://musmap.sf.net) debian package, according to our irc meeting.
it can be tested using this /etc/apt/sources.list line:
deb http://debian.sathieu.net/ etch main

I'm waiting for feedback (that's why i'm cc-ing the mailing-list)...

Mathieu

PS:
- files are here: http://debian.sathieu.net/pool/main/m/musmap/
- changes are on the pkg-grass cvs repository (web: http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/musmap/?cvsroot=pkg-grass)
- if you want to build the package yourself go to http://musmap.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/Debian_package#How_to_build_the_package

On 3/15/06, Petter Reinholdtsen < pere@hungry.com> wrote:

[Mathieu PARENT]
> Musmap status is orange (Available in DebianGis, not yet in sid),
> what is required to upload it in sid ?

I guess the maintainer need to upload it (if he is an official debian
developer) or find a sponsor to review and upload it.

I'm willing to sponsor GIS packages heading for debian/main.  Please
read <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/~pere/debian-sponsoring.html>
for some guidelines on how to make it happen.