[DebianGIS] Re: [Qgis-user] qgis crash

On czw, 2006-01-05 at 10:36 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> We're having a strange qgis crash when opening two grass rasters (bug
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1323830&group_id=55820&atid=478378
> ). This happens more predictably with some GRASS locations in Gauss-Boaga.
> All with debian testing, except for grassCVS and qgis from unstable.
> Not sure whether it's a debian-specific problem, our local one, or which
> package is the culprit (qgis? gdal??).
> Does anybody have the same problem?
> I have a test location (http://www.faunalia.it/download/permanent.tar.gz 4.5M)
> if somebody wants to try.
> Thanks a lot for any feedback.
> All best wishes.

Hi Paolo,

As to me, I cannot reproduce your problems - neither with your dataset
nor with any of mine. No segfaults no matter how many grass rasters,
even combined with other raster formats and vectors.

qgis_0.7.4_2005-11-19-1_i386.deb
grass61_2005-11-16-1_i386.deb
gdal_2005-12-20-1_i386.deb
gdal-grass_1.3.1.1-1_i386.deb
proj_2005-11-13-1_i386.deb
geos_2.1.4-1_i386.deb

gsl_1.6-1_i386.deb
hdf4_4.2r1-1_i386.deb
postgis_1.0.4-1_i386.deb

All built from source, packaged with checkinstall. Ubuntu Hoary.

Maciek

W polskim Internecie s± setki milionów stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/