[Pkg-grass-general] Re: PostGIS and Java

[Silke Reimer]
> What exactly is reason for libpgjava to be in contrib? I had a quick
> look at it and couldn't found neither dependency nor
> build-dependency to be in contrib or non-free and the licence of
> libpgjava seems to be free licence as well.

I would suggest asking on #debian-java, and see if anyone knows.  I
know there is an effort to improve the java support in Debian to a
point where most java packages in contrib can build and run using one
of the free java implementations, and thus get the java package into
debian/main.