New Font Packages? - Nerd Fonts

Hi team,

First, thanks for everything you do! Secondly, I would like to request that the eligible fonts under the Nerd Fonts repository without matching upstreams be included in Debian's repository. The license audit and the README confirm which packages are validly licensed and do not have any RFN violations.

I have confirmed that the following fonts are not already available and comply with Debian's Free Software Guidelines and licensing policies:
Aurulent Sans Mono Nerd Font
BigBlueTerminal
Code New Roman Nerd Font
Comic Shanns Mono Nerd Font
DaddyTimeMono
Gohu Nerd Font
Heavy Data Mono Nerd Font
Iosevka Nerd Font
Iosevka Term Nerd Font
Lekton Nerd Font
Lilex Nerd Font
Meslo Nerd Font
Overpass (Bold and Light variants available in pki-server package)
ProFont Nerd Font
Space Mono Nerd Font
Victor Mono

I believe these fonts would be a valuable addition to Debian's repository as they are still maintained while offering additional glyphs. I would appreciate your consideration of this request and would be happy to provide any additional information or assistance that you may need.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Rick