Re: team email address used for usertags?

On Tue, 2022-06-28 at 18:39 -0400, Nicholas D Steeves wrote:

> Is the alioth address still used for usertags, or is it now
> debian-fonts@l.d.o?

Looking at the usertags data, the only font related user is the old
alioth mailing list, which still exists, works and is used in packages.

   $ rsync --recursive rsync://bugs-mirror.debian.org/bts-spool-index/user/ usertags/
   $ find usertags/ -iname *font*
   usertags/4/pkg-fonts-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org
   $ sed -n 's/Tag: //p' usertags/4/pkg-fonts-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org | tr '\n' ' '
   droid-migration fontforge-transition duplicate license-violation non-free missing-source wnpp

TBH, I don't think there has been systematic filing or usertagging of
font related bugs in many many years though, I stopped doing it after
the font review service died when alioth admins requested its removal.

https://wiki.debian.org/Services/DebianFontReview

Incidentally, I have been doing monitoring of and QA on Debian's
usertags data, so I have a script that can be used to migrate all the
existing usertags to the new mailing list if wanted.

https://salsa.debian.org/qa/qa/blob/master/data/cronjobs/usertags-fixes
https://salsa.debian.org/pabs/qa/blob/usertags/data/cronjobs/usertags-fixes

--
bye,